As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. Learn More
Do you like the idea of healthy food but don’t have the time to visit the grocery store? Yes? Then, you probably know and used the prepared meal delivery service at one time. So, when we talk about the best blender for Daily Harvest, my guess is that your current machine either didn’t deliver the desired results. Or else couldn’t blend the meal mixture at all.
Similar to most meal prep services, Daily Harvest usually specializes in frozen food products. So, you certainly need a good blender for ice if you’re to enjoy every sip of that creamy hot cocoa latte or chocolate blueberry smoothie.
Anyhow, this article contains everything you need to choose the perfect blender for processing your drinkable meal kits from Daily harvest or any other delivery service. It also includes some of the options you can check out for either the single or full-size blending.
What’s the Best Blender for Daily Harvest?
To be honest, the answer to this question varies from one person to another. For instance, you might need a blender that’s affordable but can still process Daily Harvest smoothies. Then, the other person asks for any machine with an option to even blend single smoothies.
In any case, the three best blenders for Daily Harvest or any other prepped-and-ready smoothies are:
- My Favorite Pick: Vitamix E310 48-Ounce Countertop Blender
Features a 2HP motor, ten variable speeds, pulsing function, 48-ounce blending jar, hardened stainless steel blades, & all-metal drive gear system
- Best of Deal: Ninja BL770 Multi-Function Mega Kitchen Blender
Comes with a 1500-watt motor, three precision speeds, pulse feature, food processor attachment, 16-ounce cups, 72-ounce pitcher, razor-sharp blades, & plastic drive system
- Best of value: Breville (BBL920BSS) Super Q Stainless Blender
Has a smart 1800-watt motor, stainless steel blades, twelve variable speeds, five automated programs, 68-ounce jar, 24-ounce cups, & an all-metal drive system
What Makes a Blender Good for Daily Harvest Prepped Meals
Daily Harvest meal kits usually come to you when prepped (cleaned & peeled) but in a frozen form. That applies to all the food categories, including the smoothies, soups, lattes, Flatbreads, and bowls.
So, not just any blender can break down your respective smoothie or latte flavor into a super-smooth blend. Solid ice and frozen foods are very hard, thereby you need a machine with the right features to crush through.
The said features include:
- A powerful motor: of course, it doesn’t have to have the highest rating, but at least enough to fully pulverize the frozen fruits or latte pod
- A pulsing option: do you like slushy smoothies? if yes, then your blender should have the means to blend in both the continuous and pulse mode.
- Strong blending blades: Indeed, your blender for Daily Harvest will also need to have tough stainless blades that won’t break after beating two out of a dozen cups of your weekly smoothie.
- Tough blending container: Similarly, the blender container will also need to be tough enough to withstand the aggressive beating of the frozen foods when blending.
- Enough blending Capacity: Although nonessential, your blender will also need to handle your regular amount of smoothie or Latte.
- Overall well-made design: It will make no sense to buy a blender that blends frozen stuff very well but then break after two months. So, make sure you get a machine that suits your blending habit- daily, weakly, or once in a while.
Comparing the Features, Pros, & Cons of the Best Blender for Daily Harvest
|Motor Power Output
|Dimensions (in inches)
|Vitamix E310 48-Ounce Countertop Blender
|7.5 by 8.5 by 17.5
|Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System Blender
|16/ 72 Ounces
|7.5 by 9.0 by 18.0
|Breville (BBL920BSS) Super Q Stainless Blender
|24/ 68 Ounces
|8.2 by 10.6 by 18.1
|Nutribullet (ZNBF30500Z) Combo Counter Blender
|24/ 32/ 64 Ounces
|7.7 by 8.1 by 16.9
|Vitamix Quiet One Commercial-Grade Blender
|12.8 x 13.8 x 22.0
|Hamilton Beach (58148A) Glass Countertop Blender
|6.9 by 9.5 by 15.0
|Oster Versa 1400W Low-Profile Countertop Blender
|9.3 by 10.3 by 17.7
My Favorite Pick: Vitamix E310 48-Ounce Countertop Blender
[amazon box="B0758JHZM3" template="horizontal"]
The Vitamix E310 Explorian is indeed the overall best blender for Daily Harvest in my list. It comes at an unprecedented price yet performs as well as any other full-size machine from the brand.
In fact, the blender has the same 2.0HP motor as Vitamix 6300 and 5200, plus the hardened stainless steel blades. So, it pummels through the soft materials, plus frozen fruits and latte pods remarkably well.
Furthermore, the blender has a dedicated pulse switch and ten variable speed settings for better control over your blend. Then, the drive system that connects the container to the motor is all solid metal that won’t melt or chip, as the plastic ones.
Speaking of the container, though, Vitamix sends this blender with a 48-ounce Tritan jar. So, you might need to purchase the larger pitcher if the medium one isn’t enough for your needs.
- It has a well-made & durable design
- Delivers the sleekest blends & fast
- Handles ice & frozen foods with ease
- The container has tough plastic walls
- You can make hot soups in under six minutes
- It fits well under the standard 18-inch cabinet
- It’s pretty loud when blending
- Lacks suction feet to keep it stable
- It still splatters on one-cup blends
Best of Deal: Ninja BL770 Multi-Function Mega Kitchen Blender
- POWERFUL CRUSHING: The 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy...
- FOOD PROCESSING: 8-cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds...
The Ninja is currently the most talked-about blender in the market. If it’s this Mega Kitchen System, it’s not only budget-friendly but also comes with multiple accessories to help in your culinary adventure. That includes a food processor attachment, single-serve cups, and now the regular blending pitcher.
The pitcher has a large 72-ounce capacity and the proprietary Total Crushing blade system with razor-sharp edges. Then, the motor has up to 1500-watt power output, which spins the blades very fast to ensure a complete pulverization.
In addition to that, the motor has three different speeds, plus a pulse button so you can blend various textures with precision. There’s also a dedicated button for the single-serve blending option.
Sadly, however, Ninja crafted this blender with a plastic drive system, which isn’t ideal for longevity. Thus, the main reason it didn’t make it as my number one.
- It’s a friendly budget
- Includes a lot of accessories
- Can make even single smoothies
- Handles ice & frozen foods well
- It has a suction grip for stable blending
- It has a plastic drive gear system
- The lowest speed is still pretty fast
- Also, the pitcher plastic wall is a bit flimsy
Best of value: Breville (BBL920BSS) Super Q Stainless Blender
- The Breville Super Q is a super quick, more powerful and more personal, commercial grade blender;...
- SUPER QUICK AND SUPER POWERFUL: This high performance Breville blender has a powerful 1800 Watt...
If you won’t mind the high price tag, the Breville Super Q is another amazing blender you can have for Daily Harvest’s frozen meal kits. You might even like it better than the Vitamix E310 above, especially if you blend single blends a lot. Why?
Well, for one, the blender falls in the same luxury category as Vitamix and Blendtec. It has a well-made construction, with tough stainless steel blades and a high-speed motor, which is a great combination for blending frozen stuff.
Even better, the Breville blender has an intelligent base that not only supports automated blending programs. But also an option to blend with the 24-ounce single cup without needing to use the add-on adapter (as Vitamix E310).
- It blends fast and smoothly
- Comes with all accessories you need
- Has a pulse function & settable timer
- Can make full-size or single-cup smoothies
- Supports both manual & automated blending
- It has a sturdy build, with a metal drive system
- It’s expensive to own
- The lid can be difficult to remove
- It lacks suction grip for stable blending
Best of Budget: Nutribullet (ZNBF30500Z) Combo Counter Blender
- NutriBullet blender combo will take your nutrition extraction to the next level with the versatility...
- Three precision speeds, A pulse function and the extract program offer full control at the Press of...
Indeed, the Nutribullet Combo takes the points on the best budget blender for Daily Harvest. It’s more of an alternative to the Ninja Mega Kitchen blender, but slightly cheaper since there’s no food processor attachment.
On the other hand, the included single-serve cups are relatively larger- 24-oz & 32-oz vs the 16-oz on Ninja. Then, the main pitcher does have a removable lid cap, thereby you can add ingredients and use the tamper while still blending. The best blender for Daily Harvest.
Speaking of blending, the blender has a 1200-watt motor, which is enough for most of the applications. That includes blending soft produce, as well as small frozen foods and ice cubes.
- It has a reasonable pricing
- Comes with all the accessories
- Creates decent, drinkable smoothies
- Can process both small & large batches
- Includes three precision speeds & pulse
- It has suction cups for stable blending
- It has a plastic drive gear
- Very loud when blending
- It may struggle on hard, large ice
Best of Design: Vitamix Quiet One Commercial-Grade Blender
- The Quiet One On-Counter Bar Blender
- 48 oz. polycarbonate container
In general, Vitamix innovated the Quiet One blender for commercial applications, such as in coffee shops, restaurants, and bars. However, you could still get it for household use, in particular, if you need to expand your culinary desires even further.
Different from the household machine, this blender has a more powerful (3HP) motor, with 93 variable speeds and up to 34 blending cycles. So, you can achieve plenty of textures with high precision.
In the full Vitamix Quiet One review, if you can remember, we said this appliance also has some patented noise reduction features. Thus, it’s quieter when blending than any other blender from the brand.
- It’s a sturdy & durable design
- Relatively quiet when blending
- Delivers sleek smoothies & blends
- Crushes ice and frozen foods with ease
- Very versatile and with plenty of programs
- It has a display for timer & blending speed
- It’s very expensive to own
- Requires a large storage space
- It doesn’t use a tamper as other Vitamix
Best under $50: Hamilton Beach (58148A) Glass Countertop Blender
- POWERFUL BLENDING PERFORMANCE: With 700 watts of peak blending power and stainless steel Ice Sabre...
- ULTRA-SMOOTH RESULTS WITH PATENTED WAVE ACTION SYSTEM: As you blend, ingredients are continuously...
If you’re still looking for a blender for processing Daily Harvest prepped meals, Hamilton Beach does have some options. The model 58148A here is actually the overall bestseller on the list with over 30,000 reviews on Amazon (alone). Reason?
Well, the blender sells under $50 and comes with a glass jar. So, it’s a good option if you like your kitchen plastic-free and at the same time a decent blender that can handle most of the blending and processing tasks.
- It’s very affordable
- Makes decent, drinkable smoothies
- Can handle small batches of blends
- Very easy to operate and clean later
- You can fit under most kitchen cabinet
- It has a plastic drive gear system
- The lid can be difficult to remove
- Struggles on blending hard, large ice
Alternative: Oster Versa 1400W Low-Profile Countertop Blender
- Powerful 1400W motor
- 64-Ounce BPA-free Tritan jar
Oster is one of the brands that offer affordable blenders with Hamilton Beach. However the company does make some premium systems, and the Versa model is a perfect example. Some of the best features of the blender include:
- A high-speed motor, with 28,000RPMs
- Ten variable speeds & a pulse function
- Includes a removable lid cap and a tamper
- A sturdy metal drive system for longevity
- Three programmed settings & manual blending
- It handles ice well & also can make hot soups
- It’s extremely loud when blending
- The blending jar has a flimsy design
- Tends to develop leaking issues after some years
Commonly Asked Questions
Do you need a blender for Daily Harvest?
The answer to this question varies from one person to another. For instance, you do need a blender for Daily Harvest meal plans involving smoothies or when you want your Caffè latte frothy.
Can You Use A Nutribullet For Daily Harvest?
Technically, you need a blender with enough power to break down hard ingredients like ice and frozen foods. So, yes, you can use a Nutribullet for Daily Harvest smoothies and latte pots, considering they’re not large blocks.
Is Daily Harvest actually healthy?
Daily Harvest meal kits are indeed healthy, organic fruits and vegetables that you can use for smoothies, soups, and or bowls. Each of the meal boxes also has a good balance of calories (400 or less) and sodium, thereby could be great for managing your weight.
How do you blend Daily Harvest smoothies?
In a nutshell, it’s very easy to blend Daily harvest smoothies since the food materials come prepped and ready for use. If you have the blender ready, you just need to remove the lid from the smoothie, fill the cup to the top with juice, milk, water, or any other preferred liquid. Then, pour the mixture into the blender container and blend on high until smooth or the desired consistency.
My Favorite Picks
If you hardly have the time to visit the grocery store, the Daily Harvest subscription service is no doubt worth it. Not only do you receive the meal kits at your door, but also prepped and ready for use. Thus, allowing you to stick to your healthy diet with smoothies, bowls, or frothy latte within minutes.
In the article, we’ve looked at some of the blenders you could use to process the Daily Harvest meal kits into a smooth blend. However, the Vitamix A310 is still my favorite Pick from its rich blend quality, ease of use, durable construction, and extended warranty support.
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System is also a good blender, with reasonable pricing, many accessories, and a decent blend. Only be aware the machine has a plastic drive gear system.